Drainage and sewage pipes are the lifelines of your home. If they don’t work, your entire plumbing system would choke and stop working. After all, you can’t add more waste water to the system when it’s not being drained away from your home. That’s why, when they develop problems, they require immediate attention.
Drain & Sewer Lines
At Mike Langley Excavating, we always treat such repairs as priority. We have promptly responded to calls from our clients in Bloomington, and surrounding counties.
The focus is always on carrying out the work meticulously, instead of rushing through the entire project.
How to Detect Sewer ClogsMost clients ignore early signs of sewer clogs and that can lead to problems. If you continue to use a sewer that’s even partially clogged, you’re straining the system and that issue will only escalate. Here are some signs that indicate you need to call drain cleaners immediately.
- Gurgling noises in your toilet and drains are an early indication that something is wrong. When you hear this noise, you should contact a professional.
- Sewage odor from your drains and plumbing installation is a sure indication that there’s a problem in the system.
- Flooding is a glaring indication that your sewage system isn’t working.
- Sewage backup is the worst consequence of a clogged drain and needs to be addressed immediately.
How Do We Handle The Situation?After your plumber has either roto-rooted or used a camera to determine where the clog is, we will take it from there.
- We will install new pipes, bedded and graveled with the proper slope.
- We generally avoid using chemical products that might have an impact on the condition of the sewers
Click on the images below to view a larger display.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities and Towns in IN: